Tuesday 14 January 2014

Nordburger [2]

Another lunch time trip to Nordburger. Super packed, as usual, but I'm always pleasantly surprised at how quickly the food comes out. Half of my group ordered takeaway as we thought we wouldn't be able to get a table, but we managed to snag one of the standing tables just as I was about to order. Score! Excuse photos of both food on plates, as well as in takeaway wrappings.





Cornflake shake $7

Nordburger $7 
Tater tots $3
Fry sauce $0.30

Mushroom Burger $8.70
Tater tots
Fry sauce

This wasn't what I ordered on this visit, but it's one of my favourites! The battered mushroom which replaces the usual meat patty is so tasty.

Hot Burger $8.90
Tater tots
Fry sauce

Chicago $8.90
Tater tots
Fry sauce

This was my order today and unfortunately I didn't think it was anything special. I was expecting the 'wow' factor that I usually get with their burgers, but it just wasn't there. The huge pepper that was almost as long as the sausage was definitely a surprise though! As usual, their tater tots were on point and absolutely delicious.

I left absolutely stuffed but not as satisfied as I have been on previous visits. I think I might just stick with the burgers next time!

Nordburger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment