Sunday 3 November 2013

Jenny's Gourmet Bakery

If you've done year 12, you'll know that one week prior to the start of final exams is extremely stressful. Thank goodness Jenny's Bakery is only a 10 minute drive away from school and chock-a-block full of cronuts in the morning to help ease the stress away!


Don't they look beautiful!

The flavours for the day were Fruchoc, salted caramel and chocolate brownie.

Other pastries and some savouries 

Chocolate brownie and salted caramel cronuts $5 each.

These are so worth the hype! I tried a bit of both and my favourite was definitely the salted caramel. Although the only distinguishing feature that made it a 'salted caramel cronut' was the delicious, gooey sauce on top, it was delicious! I do regret not trying a Fruchoc one as well, but I think I'd had more than enough carbs for the day.

So worth the drive down to Glen Osmond Road! I can't wait for my next visit.
Overall 9/10 

Jenny's Gourmet Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment