Friday 17 July 2015

Matcha House

My previous experiences with Matcha House haven't been very pleasant, but recently so many of my acquaintances on Facebook were posting photos of matcha lava cakes that I just had to try it again! I convinced a friend to come with me and we settled on the matcha lava cake as well as matcha creme brulee to share.


I'm so glad I came back because it was delicious! It smelled heavenly as it arrived at our table, and the centre was perfectly gooey and molten hot. Perfect with the vanilla ice cream and very appropriate for a cold wintery evening.


I can't remember much about this because it was over shadowed by the lava cake. Given the chance, I'd probably pick the lava cake over this!

This visit was certainly better than previous ones. Better food and service, so if the trend continues then I'd definitely consider coming back!

Click to add a blog post for Matcha House on Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment