Monday 6 April 2015

Sean's Kitchen [4]

Oh yes, I'm back again. Fifth time visiting and I left feeling satisfied as usual! This visit was with two other girls who were visiting Sean's for the first time and they were very excited after hearing me rave all about it.

Note: I'm a few months late posting about this visit so the menu has changed!


We chose to sit outside that day as the weather was just gorgeous!

Duck fat chips $10

Mac & Cheese $8

Aaah, this never disappoints. Compared to the first time I ordered it, the top is less golden and it was overflowing, but it still tasted delicious!
(I just had a quick check of the menu and this has actually gone up to $10 per serve!) 

Waldorf 'Moderne' - à la Sean $22
poached corn fed chicken, apple, celery, smoked almonds

Light and refreshing, this was just a delightful salad. A bit too much onion for my personal liking, though.

Soft shell crab sandwich $16
Green goddess dressing

The soft shell crab itself was a little soggy but that's all I could fault. Loved the green goddess dressing!


I can't remember the name of this dish in particular but it has been taken of the menu! I think it was roast spatchcock served with roasted tomato and garlic. Lovely, rich flavours but not quite worth the price we paid for it, which was around $26-28.


The happened to have some fresh baked muffins again that day and we picked up the peanut butter & choc chip and apple & rhubarb crumble muffins to take away. The former was dry and almost impossible to eat, whereas the latter was delicious - light, fluffy and moist with a delicious crumble topping!


Sean's was absolutely jam packed again for lunch yet that still didn't deter them from providing fantastic service and food as per usual. I feel like I say this each time I visit, but my next visit must be a dinner session, just to see how the atmosphere changes, as well as sample a few of the cocktails!

Sean's Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment